What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or sign up for a newsletter/promotion.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may browse our website without providing any personal information; however if, for example, you decide to place an order, we will ask you for it.
- We also collect information about referral recipients so that we can send them the referral code. The information we collect about referral recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- We use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Information gathered may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics, developing marketing plans, customizing content, and improving the functionality and product offerings on our website.
- Email marketing: with your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- The information we receive regarding your activity on our official social media websites, such as Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter, is limited to the reporting capabilities and features of those social media sites. This information is used in aggregate to assess the company’s overall social media adoption and engagement. For contests or sweepstakes promoted and communicated through these social media channels, we may ask you for additional information such as your contact information (e.g., name, e-mail address and mailing address), age group or birth date.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that you provide to fulfill your request for a product, information, or other service, or respond to an email or other request, as well as to create and deliver to you our newsletters or surveys, communications containing product information, usage tips or promotions, help improve our website(s) or services, or customize visitors’ experience at our website(s). We may also use your personally identifiable information to send you information about products, services and special offers; personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If for any reason you would no longer like to receive email messages from us, you can click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link to remove yourself from any email communication we send. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your request. Please note, if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, you may still receive transactional email messages regarding your online order (i.e. order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, etc.).
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We may share personal information when we have your consent to do so, when required by law, when required to protect our rights or property, and as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested.
- If you provide any reviews or comments on our site, any personal information you post may be shared with other site visitors.
- We also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services.
Changes to our policy
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section for disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.